What is BerrySafe?
BerrySafe is a group of people like you who are joining together to fund Berry Street programs that help children caught up in family violence or who are suffering from neglect or abuse right now.
Yes! I will help children be BerrySafe.
I would like to help stop child abuse, neglect and trauma by becoming a BerrySafe supporter and making a monthly gift.
Your gift will be charged monthly in the first week of the month.
How can I help stop child abuse and help a child recover?
For as little as a $1 per day your gift can do so much to help children be safe.
- A safe place to live — With your support we can work with families, extended families and foster carers to create a safe place to live. Together we can also provide homes for young people who live with our support workers.
- Ongoing care and learning opportunities — Through your vital monthly gift we can work with children and their families to help overcome their trauma. We will make certain that the children in our care get all the help they deserve at school.
- A chance to have some fun — Your ongoing assistance will help children and young people learn to trust again, build their confidence and skills and foster lasting friendships.
Be part of BerrySafe
- The satisfaction of knowing that because of you and all other BerrySafe supporters, young lives are being protected, frightened children reassured, fragile hearts repaired.
- Inspiring stories of children who now have a sense of security and opportunity in their lives.
- A Welcome Pack and regular reports from the Berry Street team.
- A tax deductible receipt each July for all your gifts throughout the financial year.
- Invitations to special events just for you, to learn about Berry Street and how your gift makes a difference.
All it takes is love and security to transform a little girl like Eve.
Eve’s childhood up to the age of six was not what any child should have to endure. She woke screaming and wet as she relived the traumas of her early years, where violence and neglect were commonplace. Her frail body showed the ravages of a life where safety didn’t exist, and meals and hygiene were secondary, if thought of at all.Eve’s foster family has given her security, love and all the support and encouragement they can. Her journey has been a heart breaking one but she’s now starting to recover.
Thanks to Berry Street supporters, Eve and countless children like her can look forward to being a child, having fun and feeling safe.